What We Do
At Productable, we strive to turn everyday employees into problem solvers and are on a mission to make fearless experimentation modus operandi for organizations everywhere.
We're a patent-pending SaaS platform that gives organizations all the tools they need to turn ideas into real, scalable innovations. With Productable, leaders get all the right insights, so they know when to pile on resources or when to pivot; and individual innovators get the guidance they need to develop their own ideas at fastest speed.
What You’ll Do
- Research, collate and synthesize user needs to help conceive, define, test and evolve solutions for our users across a range of mediums and experiences.
- Establish processes for and lead execution of all product design efforts in an agile environment
- Advocate for users and deliver outcomes in a dynamic work environment
- Bring a systems-thinking mindset to the design of the software experience
- Conduct and be familiar with a variety of generative and evaluative research methods
- Find creative ways to continuously learn from customers
- Help identify new opportunities to solve valuable customer problems
- Craft user-centered artifacts to align teams around the broader user experience
- Challenge our customers and ourselves to think bigger and act smaller
- Develop knowledge of and empathy for our users and a strong perspective on what would most serve them by talking to them directly
- Collaborate with team members to arrive at elegant and practical solutions to big design challenges
- Work closely with engineers to build, iterate on, and ship your vision
- Stay up-to-date on design and UX best practices and trends
What Experience You Need
- 5+ years software product design or similar experience
- 1+ year of enterprise SaaS experience
- Use research and data to inform design decisions, balancing both user needs and business needs
- Adept at navigating ambiguity and simplifying complex problems
- Lead with curiosity, collaboration and willingness to overcome preconceived notions
- Passionate about rapid prototyping and development to learn quickly
- Experience with cross-functional, close collaboration to avoid knowledge silos and handoffs
- US Citizenship (requirement)
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Health Insurance
What We Aspire To
Our culture is in genesis mode, but we're already giving personalized perks a go: flexible work hours, birthdays off, remote friendliness and requisite vacations are our M.O. We aspire to build a culture with even more happiness perks, and we want all our employees to help us do it. We're tossing around ideas like vacation houses that everyone can use, summer half-days, remote work opportunities in fun places, and a build-your-own work environment.